re: Confirmation message and removal of image of pence/coins

Support for the WordPress Donation plugin
gking73

re: Confirmation message and removal of image of pence/coins

Unread post by gking73 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey kieran,

Thanks for the great plugin. On the confirm message, the final step before confirming and proceeding to Paypal page, the amount of the intended donation amount only shows up as the cents or the two digits after the decimal point portion. So, if I donate 10.00....the confirm page says .00 or if 10.25....it says .25. How do fix this? Also, how do I remove the image of the coins on the confirm page?

Thanks in advance!

Kieran

Re: re: Confirmation message and removal of image of pence/c

Unread post by Kieran » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

That's an odd bug and one I can't re-create on my development site, can you post a screen shot of what you entered into the form and what showed up in the results?

If you want to remove the photo of the coins then you'd need to edit the plugin file (donation.php) directly and change the HTML.

kristofer

Re: re: Confirmation message and removal of image of pence/c

Unread post by kristofer » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:32 pm

I think the cause is a USD dollar sign creating a variable variable and mucking up the works. Add a space between the currency symbol and the amount in the confirmation section of the plugin:

Find:
<span style="font-size:170%;"><strong>'.get_option('donation_currency_symbol') . $_POST['amount'].'</strong></span><br /><br />

Replace with:
<span style="font-size:170%;"><strong>'.get_option('donation_currency_symbol') . ' ' . $_POST['amount'].'</strong></span><br /><br />