Upcoming events widget no longer showing

Support for the WordPress Calendar plugin
beesobusy

Upcoming events widget no longer showing

Unread post by beesobusy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:38 am

I noticed my "upcoming events" widget is no longer showing on my blog. I have had this installed for years and has always worked great. I checked to see if there was an issue with "visibility" but that option does not appear on the widget (although it does appear on calendar widget). I also disabled total cache to make sure that was preventing me from seeing updates. My blog is http://azediblegarden.com. The upcoming events are normally listed in the green space to the right of the large image at the top of the page, usually above CLICK HERE for Gardening Calendar page.

Kieran

Re: Upcoming events widget no longer showing

Unread post by Kieran » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Do you have any events upcoming within the time period defined in the calendar options page? i.e. if it says show 7 days worth of upcoming events, do you in fact have an event happening within that time frame?

beesobusy

Re: Upcoming events widget no longer showing

Unread post by beesobusy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Well, I feel foolish. Everything is showing today. I have it set for 16 days and although, because of that I do have days when there is nothing listed, had never noticed not having anything posted until day 18 of a month before. Thank you for taking a look. This continues to be a great plugin for my garden planting calendar.