Calendar spacing problem

Support for the WordPress Calendar plugin
Jaime

Calendar spacing problem

Unread post by Jaime » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 am

I'm using the calendar developed by Kieran and I am having a small problem with some spacing issues on the calendar. I would really appreciate some help since I'd like this calendar to look really nice. http://nhma.info/about/hazard-mitigatio ... an&yr=2013 If you will click on the events for Jan 15, 16, or 17th you will see the spacing issue I am having between the Event Title and the Event Description. I realize the title is a little long but it fits within the space provided on the Manage Calendar form so I was thinking it should display properly. I have lots of events with long titles, is there anyone that knows how to adjust the spacing so it will not cut off the line below?

Thanks much!

Kieran

Re: Calendar spacing problem

Unread post by Kieran » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:15 pm

In the CSS box on the calendar options page, increase the width of the mouse over box to something larger that will accommodate your long titles.

Jaime

Re: Calendar spacing problem

Unread post by Jaime » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Thanks! I changed the width from 150 to 190 under calnk a:hover span and the box looks perfect with my long titles. I appreciate the help and the use of your calendar.