Calendar Development Version

I’ve quickly pushed out a new development release of Calendar to address some style issues. I’ve not added this as a proper release as there are some more issues I want to fix before I take that step. None the less, success has been reported with this version in the forums. You can download it here.

To get the benefit of the fixed styles, tick the reset styles box on the calendar options page after installing. If you’ve made style changes you’ll want to save the contents of the CSS box before doing this!

1. Matt Said,

November 8, 2010 @ 6:04 am

thanks for that! Looks much better. really appreciate the effort you have put into this plugin…

regards
    M

2. Murray Wills Said,

November 15, 2010 @ 4:22 am

Any thought of adding support for iCAL so that you can click on a calendar entry and add it to your diary?

3. WP Calendar Plugin | Get Social in the City-Social Media Strategies Said,

November 15, 2010 @ 10:56 pm

[…] It is also versatile enough to provide events information to users of a WordPress powered site, for instance clubs or charities. See it here Calendar for WordPress. […]

4. What Calendar Plugin For WordPress Are You Using? | Get Social in the City-Social Media Strategies Said,

November 15, 2010 @ 11:20 pm

5. Jeff Hester Said,

December 16, 2010 @ 3:27 am

Is there a way to increase the character limit on event titles beyond 30 characters? I’d like to increase this, perhaps to 70 or 75.

6. Daniel Said,

January 7, 2011 @ 6:44 pm

If I replace the current calendar with this update will I have to reenter all of my calendar entries?

7. Liz Said,

January 9, 2011 @ 12:23 am

Hi I have just installed your plugin, but I am getting a double entry . I gather the events are meant to appear in the sidebar. Could this be a theme conflict ?

January 21, 2011
    * Gamification Summit
    January 21, 2011
    * Gamification Summit

Thanks

Liz

8. Maggie Said,

April 10, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

Hi

I really like your calendar plugin if iu can just get it to work with this bew version of WP. We are a RV housing type co-op in the British Columbia mountains, a bunch of old folks! I have been tasked with settiung up a blog foir our members. I am just doing the framework and then will hand it over to the committee to add or edit how they like. Anyway I enjoy your blog and I am heading over to the forum to see how to get a page to display.

Thanks, Maggie

9. Greg Said,

January 24, 2013 @ 6:26 pm

Hi,

I really like the calendar, but have a problem with it not picking up the optional event URL when I designate one. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg

10. Kieran O'Shea Said,

January 24, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

Greg, please post up on my forum, including a URL to your site and I’ll take a look

11. Annie Said,

November 16, 2013 @ 5:28 pm

I just installed your plugin on my wordpress site but I am a newbie and trying to figure out how to have it show up on one of my pages. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

12. Kieran O'Shea Said,

November 26, 2013 @ 7:48 am

Add the text {CALENDAR} to a page and it will appear