Calendar Translations

The first translations have begun to trickle through for Calendar; German, Spanish and Galician. You can download these translations in the translations thread on the calendar forums.

Many thanks to those who have taken the time to translate and who have shared their work with others by submitting it to me for publication. If you have translated Calendar into your native language, please submit your PO file to me for compilation and distribution.

1. Georg Pichler Said,

February 17, 2010 @ 11:13 pm

Hello Kiera,

thanks for your great Calendar plugin. It still works nicely, eventhough WordPress is Version 2.9.2 now.

However Im missing one thing: Im using the German translation for the Calendar which works fine in the admin section as well as on the calendar table.

The problem Im facing is, that the dates in the Widget arent translated. While it should say “Februar” in German, its still “February”.

Is there any way I can change this myself without breaking the plugin, or a chance that you do a v1.2.3 that covers the widget in the translation, including the months?

February 18, 2010 @ 7:39 am

Try the development version of Calendar

3. Georg Pichler Said,

February 18, 2010 @ 2:08 pm

Hello anf thx for your quick response. Ive tried to find the dev version of the Calendar plugin on your forums, however I didnt succeed. Maybe you could help me out with a link? 🙂

February 18, 2010 @ 6:39 pm

5. Georg Pichler Said,

February 18, 2010 @ 6:55 pm

thanks a lot, works fantastic!

6. thiers Said,

March 4, 2011 @ 2:53 pm

French translation ?

I would be pleased to use Calendar but in its french translation.

I would be ready to translate days, months, etc … but i don’t practise php either js.

But if you indicate me the files and in the files ( by marking the places which are concerned by the translation ) , i can do these translations for the french language communauty.

Are you OK with this proposal ?

Thanks anyway for this plug in.

Didier THIERS

7. English Tranlator Said,

August 30, 2011 @ 9:51 am

Thank you so much for the plug in, it works amazingly well.