It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Post subject: Calender embedded on a different page on website
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:09 pm 

Hi,

Im using the wordpress blogger and have attached it to a website. I would like to be able to put the calender elsewhere on the website, in places not created in wordpress. I have seen this here: http://www.beautifulbirth.co.nz/classes ... pt&yr=2011 how was this done?

Also when you click on the arrow to move to the next month, it goes to the homepage of the website - can you help me with why?

Thanks

Jo

Post subject: Re: Calender embedded on a different page on website
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm 

salserajo1980 wrote:
Im using the wordpress blogger and have attached it to a website. I would like to be able to put the calender elsewhere on the website, in places not created in wordpress. I have seen this here: http://www.beautifulbirth.co.nz/classes ... pt&yr=2011 how was this done?
Believe it or not, that's nothing more exciting than a WordPress page. People can customise a WordPress theme to make a site look almost static and just have pages rather than the blog components etc.

salserajo1980 wrote:
Also when you click on the arrow to move to the next month, it goes to the homepage of the website - can you help me with why?
It shouldn't and as you can see from the site you linked to it doesn't on other sites. Link me to your site and I may be able to advise as to why it's broken on yours.