I’m currently working on an interim release of calendar, version 1.2.2. This should be ready by the start of next week. I say interim because this is simply a precursor to a brand new release, 1.3, which will be packed with new and requested features. This bumper new version should grace the internet with it’s presence in August.
As usual I will be looking for beta testers for the new release so for everyone who is interested in testing this, please keep an eye on my blog for the release announcement next week.
Features and bug fixes being added in the 1.2.2 version include:
- Full gettext language support
- Fixed bug with subscribers permissions variable
- Improved README and FAQ
- Changed link back to point here instead of old business site
- Fixed bug with function call to capture blog URL
- Neatened some rough edges in the back-end styles
- Fully tested WPMU support
- Support for WordPress 2.8
- Improved error catching
- Fix implemented for ambiguous error messages
- Improved widget behaviour by abstracting legacy calls from widget calls
I hope you will enjoy the new release and would, at this stage, like to thank all those who have reported bugs. I do listen, even if I don’t reply and I hope this list of fixes shows that this is the case. As above, testers be sure to keep a look out for the beta version!